Cubans and Cuban-Americans most certainly have a sweet tooth. Our desserts are among the very best in the world. If you visit Miami, you have to go to a Cuban bakery and taste the variety of pastries and desserts. Most Cuban restaurants have a ventanita (little window) where you can order Cuban coffee and guava and cheese pastries.
If you are dining at a Cuban restaurant then you must try one of these desserts after your meal. You will certainly get a full experience of the Cuban tradition and you won’t regret it.
2. Natilla (Spanish custard)
3. Crema Catalana (Creme Brûlée)
4. Cascos de guayaba (Guava shells in syrup)
5. Helado de Mamey (Mamey ice cream)
6. Pudin Diplomatico (Diplomat pudding)
7. Tres leches cake